Monday, June 7, 2010

Our proposal for the paper was that we'd go with an "in your face" type thing. A headline my group and I decided on was Static or Erupt (leaning more towards Static). The Direction we were going with this title was a short word that has a strong meaning as the headlines of the different sections. We had previously looked at other potential titles such as Voicebox, The Word or Word on the Street (which could be used as the title of a local news section), and The Wire or On the Wire, but there was some controversy over the headlines of the theme, and we couldn't make it in time to develop a solid theme.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas guy! Couldn't have done it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i liked Static the most as well. Has potential. Once we get working tomorrow, I think we will have plenty of subheads to work with for that. For graphic design, Static inspires quite a bit of option. Plus, i'm sure Kione will be willing to lend his very helpful hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Static since it goes with the whole "rockstar" theme, but I actually think Voicebox is a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liked "Word on the Street" I thought it was fun and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete