Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Post, Tue

Blog is finally up. 
The project can now go into full swing, and the paper I feel will be a success. The name and overarching them of the paper has been nailed down. Tomorrow the articles will begin to come in and will start to hammer out the layout. The group is strong willed and smart, and we've all have gotten along well. Cooperation is great, and now we need to divide the work. I have no idea what my assignment will be, but I hope we will be able to work in teams. I can function better if I have a coworker assisting me in a difficult situation. 
Also we in the design department probably need to stick to basic font, as it will provide us more control over the product. I be able to talk about more as the project continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment